About the Position
As a member of the Emergency Department and Ambulance Department, contributes professional knowledge and skills in the provision and management of emergency care to patients and their families. Maintains a practice environment that is professional and follows the Standards of Behavior established by Clarke County Hospital.
· Assists nursing with delivers high quality care while demonstrating knowledge and clinical skills in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards of care while in the Emergency Department.
· Provide high quality care while demonstrating knowledge and clinical skills with established protocols while in the ambulance setting.
· Triage patients presenting to the Emergency Department and/or with EMS services
· Utilizes an age appropriate, holistic approach for the patients and families seeking emergency services.
· Assist/float to other areas to assist with clinical and non-clinical functions as needed and/or as assigned